Skip to main content

BLOG BUDDY

                                    MY BLOG BUDDY; EBITIMI IMOMOTEBEGHA


                               
HELLO!!! she is my blog buddy. Today we are going to give feedback each other and she is amazing. and I think everyone have to check her blog ; ebifame.blogspot.com

she loves food. She is making food everytime. You can find information about food in her blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pixlr

interesting buterflys  I am chanching butterflys views on my website . my website is  https://altanbuyukoglu18.wixsite.com/mysite-1 and there are my screeshots when I making my project I really like blues butterfly they are specially always . this is first view my butterfly and we can see ıt is on the pink flower thats awsome . and my project chanching natural butterfly pictures. and I am always for chanch pixlr an I started for editing. I tried a lot edit effect for my blue butterfly  thıs ıs last view for my blue butterfly ; another one , I got the pixlr and I changed thıs butterfly on the green leaf .  and I stared for changing I tried to when someone looking this picture you can start for thınking  butterfly in the triangle  it is look like illumaniti that is weird and that 's my purpose .

pixlr

and this time I choosen 2 butterfly they are couple and thıs is very awsome picture and they have beatuful colors when I see thıs picture I got the impresseved for thıs reason I chose I got the pixlr for editing and the I started to change and green leaf also very natural this is very interesting because ıt is looks like maybe gohst and ıt has a lot effect very awsome.

final piece

Firstly , all people use phone and it is very important our life because always needs phone its has a lots property.we had a lot of ideas about it because we thought about it .I had the idea about this as a particular phone addict and I have presented ideas for the phone which is more convenient to people. It wasn't so hard to find the name royalti because I thought we should join our names and I think a beautiful name appeared the quality of the photos we take the comfort of our hands many photomontage found many sources and the internet has helped us a lot in my opinion If we put on sale we will make a lot of money