Skip to main content

İndivudual sequencial photos

 

Me and my friend Gorkem have met in the library to do some university work. Then I have realised that he is looking to his phone for time. When I asked him does he need to be somewhere he told me that he has something to do back home. After that, on the first photo he was trying to shut down his laptop, on the second photo he was trying to get his earphone out, on the third photo he just looked at me, on the fourth photo he has started to close the screen of his laptop, on the fifth photo he closed his laptop and he was ready to leave, finally on the last photo he took his laptop and he was heading back home.                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pixlr

interesting buterflys  I am chanching butterflys views on my website . my website is  https://altanbuyukoglu18.wixsite.com/mysite-1 and there are my screeshots when I making my project I really like blues butterfly they are specially always . this is first view my butterfly and we can see ıt is on the pink flower thats awsome . and my project chanching natural butterfly pictures. and I am always for chanch pixlr an I started for editing. I tried a lot edit effect for my blue butterfly  thıs ıs last view for my blue butterfly ; another one , I got the pixlr and I changed thıs butterfly on the green leaf .  and I stared for changing I tried to when someone looking this picture you can start for thınking  butterfly in the triangle  it is look like illumaniti that is weird and that 's my purpose .

Digital Artist

Jeszika Le Vye Jeszika Le Vye is an maginative realist. She loves   philosophical and psychological   themes. She always painting landscape of the chareces.She is very famaus . She  create their own realities for better or worse.     She is also hard at work creating her own series of books, “From Dark Expanse, the Stars” a series of illustrated stories themed around Egyptian Mythology.                                                                                                                                               

pixlr

and this time I choosen 2 butterfly they are couple and thıs is very awsome picture and they have beatuful colors when I see thıs picture I got the impresseved for thıs reason I chose I got the pixlr for editing and the I started to change and green leaf also very natural this is very interesting because ıt is looks like maybe gohst and ıt has a lot effect very awsome.