Skip to main content

My inspiration


Ezhel ıs a turkısh rapper where I lıve he ıs so popular ın teenagers. He comes from a musıcal famıly. He ıs not only a sınger he also plays the guıtar. He has been gıven the tıtle of Freestyle Kıng. I chose hım because hıs songs ınspırate me ın several ways especıally ın bad moments. also my favorite song is "Şehrimin Tadı"...  he is very talented. Ezhel is ambitious. he has a lot success every are about music (all kind music). At the same time he is interesed in acting so that' why I really like him. he is my idol. and also he has a gırlfrıned . Her name is Seyma.



 
                           


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pixlr

interesting buterflys  I am chanching butterflys views on my website . my website is  https://altanbuyukoglu18.wixsite.com/mysite-1 and there are my screeshots when I making my project I really like blues butterfly they are specially always . this is first view my butterfly and we can see ıt is on the pink flower thats awsome . and my project chanching natural butterfly pictures. and I am always for chanch pixlr an I started for editing. I tried a lot edit effect for my blue butterfly  thıs ıs last view for my blue butterfly ; another one , I got the pixlr and I changed thıs butterfly on the green leaf .  and I stared for changing I tried to when someone looking this picture you can start for thınking  butterfly in the triangle  it is look like illumaniti that is weird and that 's my purpose .

final piece

Firstly , all people use phone and it is very important our life because always needs phone its has a lots property.we had a lot of ideas about it because we thought about it .I had the idea about this as a particular phone addict and I have presented ideas for the phone which is more convenient to people. It wasn't so hard to find the name royalti because I thought we should join our names and I think a beautiful name appeared the quality of the photos we take the comfort of our hands many photomontage found many sources and the internet has helped us a lot in my opinion If we put on sale we will make a lot of money

İndivudual sequencial photos

  Me and my friend Gorkem have met in the library to do some university work. Then I have realised that he is looking to his phone for time. When I asked him does he need to be somewhere he told me that he has something to do back home. After that, on the first photo he was trying to shut down his laptop, on the second photo he was trying to get his earphone out, on the third photo he just looked at me, on the fourth photo he has started to close the screen of his laptop, on the fifth photo he closed his laptop and he was ready to leave, finally on the last photo he took his laptop and he was heading back home.